Min/max round tube diameter 15/152 mm, rectangular tubes with max side lenght 152 mm and max outer circle diameter 170 mm, we can cut steel, stainless steel, aluminium and non-ferrous materials like copper, brass and titanium.
Tube laser technology enables to optimize the production costs and the design of assemblys consisting of pipes or other profiles. It can substitute several processes – sawing, drilling and milling – into one process. Our fiber tube laser from Trumpf is a great addition to our wide sheet metal processing capability as we can offer our clients more complex products at reasonable price and delivery terms. Besides common laser cuttable materials we can cut also tubes and profiles from copper and brass. Our engineers can help you develop creative ideas and draw up cost-effective solutions for your tube components.
- Allows to contour completely freely
- Allows to process a variety of materials, wall thicknesses and profile geometries with very few limitations
- It is cost-effective also for small series production batches
- The required part is produced in fewer production steps – this means reduced process time, material cost and shorter lead time.
- Quality and precision of the cut enables to increase the assembly speed and quality.